NBA 29.11.2012, 13:17 Redazione Sportando - E. Carchia 16
Bynum sued by neighbors, accused of using drugs, brandishing guns
Il lungo dei Sixers ha anche problemi legali oltre a quelli fisici
Andrew Bynum is involved in a lawsuit with his former California neighbors that features plenty of mudslinging from both sides, TMZ reports.
According to Thirty Mile Zone, the current Philadelphia 76ers center filed a lawsuit in L.A. Superior Court accusing his former neighbors, the Becketts, of being violent and racist. His lawsuit reportedly claims the Becketts have objected to his “profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
Bynum accuses them of throwing coins at his car, screaming at him about his music, and even banging a stick at the side of his house.
The Becketts, who lived next door to Bynum in Westchester, Calif., believe that Bynum only filed the suit as a preemptive strike once he learned they were planning a lawsuit. They fired back with a countersuit, in which they allege the following misdeeds by Bynum:
- brandishing firearms in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
Andrew Bynum Sued Becketts Philadelphia 76ers Sixers
- “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
- blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
- blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
- letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
- constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds